Open Call for Submissions
Topics are particularly welcomed that address a scholarly examination of popular culture and pedagogy, such as:
- Relationships between literature, culture, music, technology, gender, ethnicity, and media;
- Theoretical, practical, pedagogical, and historical examinations of popular culture, including interdisciplinary discussions and those which examine the intersections between American and international cultures; and
- Interviews, reviews of books, films, conferences, music, and technology.
Types of submissions:
- Articles/essays – theoretical or practical discussion of popular culture and/or pedagogy.
- Applications in the Classroom – direct discussion and/or practical suggestions and examples of using popular culture in teaching and learning.
- Reviews – essays reviewing books, films, games, conferences, etc. as they relate to popular culture and/or pedagogy.
- Proposals for Special Issues.
Please review our Style Guide for more information.Download Call for Papers PDF